Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Management Platforms and Tools

At this point, everyone is involved with multiple social media platforms. Everyone checks their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at least once a day to check out the News Feed. But for a business, it is extremely difficult to manage all that social media requires. You have to check to make sure if your consumers are posting comments about your business, tagging your company in something, messaging you about a problem, etc. Businesses who manage each social media channel individually are wasting time going through each. Compukol gives a solution to this problem: use HootSuite. HootSuite is an effective online tool that can help you keep your social media platforms organized and allows you to do a relatively painless amount of work in order to keep everything running smoothly. By the push of a single button, all of your updates, messages, news, etc. will go to all of your social media accounts at the same time. Additionally, YOU CAN VIEW ALL OF YOUR CHANNELS AT ONCE! Cool, right?


A popular business blog called iag.me swears that the use of HootSuite is critical for businesses who are managing multiple social media accounts. In a recent blog post, seven reasons of why everyone should use HootSuite were in the article. However, I am only going to talk about the first three because I believe that they are by far the most important. 1) The ability to monitor multiple streams in one place. As previously discussed, this is the most appealing reason to use a management tool. 2) You have a team managing your social empire. HootSuite has a team management facility which allows you to delegate responses to different team members. 3) Better able to manage customer service. Well yeah, when you have a business that operates on multiple social media channels, you have to make sure that you are paying attention to the needs of your customers.

Sources:

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your post. I think it is safe to say that most people have multiple social media accounts have and being able to view/control them all with one platform is so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your discussion of Hootsuite. In my blog I talked about a few others, and Hootsuite didn't come up. After reading about it on your blog I would be much more likely to use that over the ones I wrote about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post Kallie! I learned a lot this week about how useful management platforms can be! I as well did my blog post and research on HootSuite and found that it has great benefits for possible future social media careers. It is definitely a management site that I want to learn how to use more effectively!

    ReplyDelete